It is used to file acrylic, gel, poly gel, and ceramic is a durable material with very precise cuts.technical characteristics
- Material: ceramic and stainless steel.
- Head / Spigot: 3/32” (2.35 mm).
- Grain type: medium (blue).
- Stainless steel handle. With storage box to keep it sterile and to facilitate its identification.
- Size: medium grain.
- Always wear safety glasses.
- Do not use if they have been dropped.
- Disinfect after use.
- Excellent durability and filing performance. Fits all lathes. Easy to clean. It is antibacterial and does not heat the nail.
- Ideal for quick and easy removal of semi-permanent nail polish, gel nails, and acrylic nails.
- High quality white ceramic head bur for filing suitable for professional use.
1 bit, 1 base to place the bit, 1 transparent cover.
It should not be used on the natural nail and preferably you should have full command and control of it. It is not recommended to use them in a manicure service, since its grain is extremely thick and rough, which is why it is harmful to the nails.